- Hazaribagh (Ichak, Daru, Tatijharia, Churchu, Katkamsandi & Sadar)
- Ramgarh (Mandu, Patratu, Ramgarh, Gola, Chitarpur, Dulmi)
- Ranchi (Sadar, Bero, Khelari)
- Gumla (Sadar, Palkot & Raidih)
- West Singhbum(Manoharpur)
- Palamu (Patan)
SF strongly believes that “Alone the changes are hard to come so work with Networks and Alliances”. Therefore, SF forms and/or participates in Networks and Alliances with agencies in consortium/ network to give voice on the issues of women and children in the state. It works jointly with local Community-based Organizations (CBOs) / Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) / Non- Governmental Organizations (NGOs) / local governing bodies/ government functionaries and other stakeholders for greater impact.