Skip to content
- Promoting and protecting rights and entitlements of children with demonstrated intervention models of child protection and care.
- Facilitating gender justice, promoting and protecting rights and entitlements of women with dignity and participation of women in all spheres of life for an empowered, gender sensitive and violence free just society.
- Creating models of sustainable agriculture and livelihood options to improve quality of lives of the poor marginalized and excluded.
- Promoting collective action among CBOs and Civil Society Organizations by building capacities and technical expertise to effectively address the issues affecting the lives of women and children, both at grassroots and policy level
- Developing capacities of SF for efficient and effective functioning to become a centre of excellence on gender, child rights and protection and livelihood in a systemic, transparent and accountable work culture.