SF believes that “alone the changes are hard to come so work with the network and alliances.” SF believes in partnering with those who are engaged in the process of women’s and children’s empowerment from state, market and civil society at local, national and international level. SF strives to forge partnership with all stakeholders to inspiring dialogues from bottom up, promoting consultations and consensus and engaging diverse stakeholder’s commitment and ownership in its programme and interventions.SF is a part of the state level networks and shares resources with state level organisations.
SF is promoting coalitions and networks such as:
- JATN (Jharkhand Anti- Trafficking Unit)– to promote safe mobility in Jharkhand.
- JRC (Jharkhand Resource Centre)– to promote right based approach to deal with the issue of migration and trafficking besides broader issues affecting women.
- GRC (Gender Resource Centre)– to combat issues of gender related violence against women in Jharkhand.
- Task Force on Alternative Child Care – to promote non-institutional forms of child care.
- ASMITA – has been established as a network of grass root level organisation to support those women who are facing gender-based violence and related issues and difficulties to access justice by women, men, adolescent boys and girls.